2012年9月2日星期日

Love is a need to go to the sentiment


In the sea of ​​love, there is always too many waves, we thought love was very true, in fact, love is very shallow, very light, and one did not sound, it will severely hurt the other heart.   Robe de mariée   We just love the stage on a clown, no matter how gorgeous curtain clown still be injured.




http://www.robedumariage.org/2013-le-temprament-de-la-reine-soire-de-mode-robe-hmm0147-p-4922.html

In order to prevent injury, think smart people hidden in the love behind the love behind the same harvest of happiness and joy, some people do not care about what she's done not only for the so-called love, but also to pay for her all, even precious lives.

Love do not care about who is right, who pay more or less, but true love does not love their favorite people, to make her happy?

We love tend to be carried away of interest for the so-called happiness often concerns around she (he) can not bring yourself to be happy, is not worth your own life to love people. In fact, in the world of love, true happiness, nor said true love, true love is just a fairy tale of the legendary, since only a fairy tale, we why struggling to force it?



http://www.robedumariage.org/2012-la-mode-nouvelle-robe-du-soir-srie-wdp20120372-p-4482.html

The pluralistic society gave the opportunity that we love each other too much, maybe a gently turned his life people want to love, will meet a heavy love. Do not want to love so simple, let the love thought very difficult, if you really take away; not you, even if pay no matter how much useless; Even still could not restrain.

Love in front of us around love, but the love around us, only we to adapt to love and cherish each other, to more long-term happiness. If pure love, obstinately, love, or sooner or later possession to send in their own hands. Break up often said to be accidental thing, in fact, is the inevitable outcome of a, because we are too stronger too confident that can accept each other everything, think that only you can give her happiness, in fact, is not. When you leave her, there will be others to accompany her side, her laugh, you do not love her, she will fall in love with another man should not love you choose to forget.




http://www.robedumariage.org/bridesmaid-dresse-hot-sale-bustier-en-satin-b9834-p-346.html

I remember a friend once said that some words: Do not what to believe in love, not to believe that the vows with her, because the fairy tale is a lie, if you believe in the fairy tale of love, you are the world's most stupid people.

Perhaps a bad mood because he said so unreasonable remarks, but from the sound of his sad inside, I listen to him seriously.

I feel very curious, so I asked him: Why are you so bold affirmation?

He contemptuously toward me smile, like to laugh at my naive and simple, and then said to me: not dare say so, but have not really experienced, I dare to say that the only truly experienced.

Then he started telling them the story and I ...





http://www.robedumariage.org/robe-de-bal-sirne-plis-bustier-en-satin-wyn-p020-p-702.html

She and I fell in love from the encounter to now, has been a full six years of time, usually we also noisy too, but we never broke up, because we have been in love with each other.

We wait a year when you can get married, but she suddenly broke up, his girlfriend wanted to marry her would have to buy a house, which her mother gave her the conditions, and also the protection of her future life .

I was listening very angry, because rural areas you want to buy a house in the city is very difficult, not to mention the older parents in poor health, I said to her: your mother to let me buy a house is to protect your life, then I'm outside so years, who protection over my life? I married you, not your mother!

On that occasion, we had a falling frame of the full three hours, and finally she cried and called me asking me beat, I did not say, a man quietly left the face of the familiar streets I got the feeling from the never had strange, I know that she really has left me.




http://www.robedumariage.org/sublime-rose-robe-de-soire-longue-dbardeur-halter-en-vente-en-soie-composite-edu80553-p-2888.html

Later, she called me over the telephone and says that he should not worry about my feelings, and I also know their own range of error should not then the impulse to criticize her, apologized to her, but we did not and because I know as a man, you can not let the beloved woman happy, then it's no love, I let her really want to tell me when to come to me, my money will go to marry you, she up to now there has been no back ......

Here, his tears began to stop the draw down, and I saw more than just a man vulnerable side, saw a man love a woman waiting for her sincere outpouring as silly, like he said, But I feel silly indeed valuable, he is not love or do not love, can wait for one do not know how long people are coming back is a touched.

I said: that she know?

He said: know the important key is to appear a rift between us, you want to heal, the need for a long period of time to repair ...

I wanted to ask once some of their things, but I think their future was speechless, equally loved one, or to be silent to bear the pain and wait.

In fact, not the fact that people are the most difficult to accept, but the fact that we are not willing to accept, we tend to not want to accept something, the more prone to heart pain but reflect the reality of the best mirror, we should correct use it to shine on the road ahead, we should not lose the direction shone light.

Love is a need to go to the sentiment of the book, we see with the eyes of love just the surface, true love needs careful to listen, we would know love when you know how life.

没有评论:

发表评论